|Period||Till 15 Jan 2017||Till 19 Feb 2017|
|Team (4 pax or more)|
(fee per pax)
*Loyal: special rate for previous Men’s Health Urbanathlon participants (from 2010 to 2016)
Above 10 pax, please contact us at 6340 4204 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each participant will receive a race pack including an adidas race tee worth over $100.
- You will be directed to activate your complimentary 6-month digital magazine subscription to Men’s Health Singapore in your booking confirmation email. You are required to provide your Booking Confirmation ID to successfully redeem your subscription.
- Participants who register after 5 February 2017 will not have their names printed on the race bib.
Registration for Men’s Health Urbanathlon 2017 (Full race) has closed. You may consider to purchase Single Obstacle Zone Pass to Urban Warrior zone here.
Click on the Registration button to register online via PayPal, credit or debit card payment (VISA, MasterCard and AMEX are accepted). If you are visiting the online registration portal for the first time, you would need to create a Login account.
For previous Men’s Health Urbanathlon Singapore participants:
Participants of the previous races (any race from 2010 to 2016) will be entitled to a special Loyal rate. To enjoy the Loyal rate, please register using the same email address used for your past year’s registration. The online registration portal will recognize your email address, and the special rate will be reflected in the final payment.
Terms & conditionsMen’s Health Urbanathlon (Singapore) 2017
Conditions of Participation
NOTE: Please read and familiarise yourself with the following terms & conditions of participation (“T&Cs”) before proceeding with your registration.
- This event (“Event”) is organised by SPH Magazines Pte Ltd (“SPHMAG”) and HiVelocity Events Pte Ltd (“HiVe”) (together, the “Organisers”) [and is only open to male and female participants aged 18 years and above as of the date of the Event].
- By participating in this Event, I am deemed to have understood and accepted these terms and conditions and any amendments hereto (“T&Cs”), which shall be binding on each participant. Amendments to the T&Cs will be posted on [http://urbanathlon.menshealth.com.sg/2017/2016/11/14/termsandconditions], as well as “The Rules” as stated in the Registration page [http://urbanathlon.menshealth.com.sg/2017/registration/] Breach of any of these T&Cs, or any misrepresentation of any particulars or fact provided at the time of registration for the Event may disqualify the participant, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld or withdrawn.
- The Organisers further reserve the right, without any liability on its part whatsoever, to cancel, postpone, terminate, suspend, end, stop or in any other way cease the Event at any time without prior notice. I agree that in the event of a race cancellation, my entry fee shall be non-refundable.
- I acknowledge that I am solely responsible for my personal possessions and athletic equipment during the Event and its related activities.
- I acknowledge that the Event is an extreme test of one’s physical and mental limits and carries with it the possibility of death, serious injury, and/or property damage. I acknowledge and agree that it is my responsibility to determine whether I am sufficiently fit and healthy to safely participate in the Event, and I attest and certify that I am or will be sufficiently fit and physically trained to participate in the Event which I elect to enter. Should I have any medical condition, I have sought the advice of a licensed medical doctor who has verified that I am fit and able to participate in the Event. I have no physical or medical condition which would endanger myself or others if I participate in the Event, or would interfere with my ability to safely participate in the Event. I accept responsibility for the condition and adequacy of my competition equipment and my conduct in connection with the Event.
- I understand and acknowledge the dangers associated with the consumption of alcohol and/or drugs before, during and after the Event and I recognize that consumption of alcohol and/or drugs might impair my judgment and/or motor skills. I assume full responsibility for any death, injury, loss or damage (a) associated with my consumption of alcohol and/or drugs or (b) caused by, result or arising from or related to my participation in the Event.
- I acknowledge and ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS and aspects of the Event. I acknowledge that running, crossing obstacles and other portions of the Event may be inherently dangerous and I understand that I will be participating in the Event at my own risk. On behalf of myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors and assigns, and anyone else who might sue on my behalf, I HEREBY WAIVE, RELEASE, and FOREVER DISCHARGE, the Organisers and their related corporations, sponsors of the Event, owners of the venue(s) at which the Event is held, , and all other persons or entities involved with the Event, , including the officers, directors, employees, contractors, vendors, agents and representatives of all of the abovementioned parties, , as well as the other participants of the Event(collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, causes of action, damages, losses (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), and liabilities of every kind (collectively “Claims”), for death, personal injury (including that relating to provision of first aid, medical care, medical treatment provided at the Event site or elsewhere), property damage, or loss of property, which may arise out of, result from, or relate to my participation in
- I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY and HOLD HARMLESS the Released Parties from any and all expenses incurred, claims made, or liabilities assessed against them, including but not limited to legal fees and litigation expenses, arising out of or resulting from, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, my breach or failure to abide by any part of these T&Cs, my breach or failure to abide by any of Men’s Health Urbanathlon (Singapore) Rules, and my actions or inactions which cause injury or damage to any other person.
- I undertake to comply with all statutory requirements, duties, laws and guidelines, and the requirements of the Organizers as to access and conduct at the venue(s) and Event.
- I understand that if I miss the flag-off time, I will not be allowed to participate and will automatically be disqualified from the race. I must also complete the race before the cut-off time specified by the Organizers, otherwise I would be deemed disqualified. Should I be allowed to continue after the cut-off time, I realize the Organizers cannot guarantee my safety.
- If any provision of these Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- These Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- By participating in the Event, I agree that:(a) Any and all personal data submitted may be collected, used and/or disclosed to the Organisers and their related corporations, and their respective service providers for various purposes, including to communicate with the participant for purposes relating to the Event, to provide goods and services to the participant upon request, to send the participant marketing information on products and services offered by the Organisers and their related corporations, to send to the participant via email information on products and services offered by the Organisers and their related corporations, and such other purposes that the Organisers and their related corporations deem appropriate, or in relation to which the participant has otherwise provided the Organisers with consent;(b) The Organiser and their related corporations may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers, the participant’s personal data, including the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of these participants (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in the publications, presentations and promotional materials on the websites of SPHMAG and its related corporations, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the Event or otherwise without further notification, remuneration or compensation; and(c) The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in SPHMAG without further compensation.
- Participants shall not without the prior written approval of the Organisers, speak to the press or any other media nor give any interviews or comments relating to the Event.
- The Organisers reserve the right to withdraw or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. Prizes are subject to availability and SPH has the right to substitute any prize for a comparable prize of equal or greater value to be awarded in lieu, subject to any applicable law. The Organisers shall also not be liable for any loss arising from / relating to any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). All warranty claims in regards to a prize should be directed to the applicable manufacturer. Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms or conditions that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions apply to this Event nor in respect of the prizes, and all implied warranties are excluded, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the prizes.
- Each team shall comprise of a minimum of 4 runners.
- Each team can consist of a single gender or mixed genders.
- Complete information of all the members must be entered during registration.
- The team leader who registers for his/her team will need to ascertain the number of runners in his/her team during registration.
IMPORTANT: Please take note of the Team Registration Process before clicking on the button at the bottom of the page.
How to register your team
1. Pick a Team Representative
2. Team Representative goes online to:
- Select “GROUP OF 4 AND MORE” and sign up as Team Representative
- Input your own personal data (Select “Yourself”)
- Input your members’ email (Select “Someone else” and “Continue”. Repeat step for all members’ emails)
- Make payment for the team (for all members in the team)
- You (Team Representative) will receive your personal confirmation slip upon successful registration
- Your members will receive an email with a unique registration link upon successful registration
1. An email with a unique registration link will be sent to the Team Members upon successful registration
2. Team Member goes online to:
- Click on the registration link in the email sent
- Input your personal data
- You will not be required to make payment, please click on the “Checkout” button to complete the registration
- You will receive your personal confirmation slip upon successful registration
Are you an Urbanathlete who wants another go at the challenging Urban Warrior zone after your race? Or have you missed the boat in signing up for the Men’s Health Urbanathlon?
Here’s your chance!
You can now give the Urban Warrior zone — the highlight of the race — another shot with the Single Obstacle Zone Pass.
- Is GST included in the registration fee?
- How will I know if my entry has been accepted?
- Do I need my confirmation slip to collect my Race Pack?
- Can I do a transfer or withdrawal if I choose not to participate after registration?
- Can I make changes to my personal particulars after submitting my registration?
- Why is it that I have not received my confirmation slip despite having registered and made my payment?
- Will there be a refund if the race is called off due to bad weather, etc?
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Tee Size